Stat Lab Medical Lab Scientist
Paid personal time, Paid holidays, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Imagine… a career where the professional rewards are measured by the lives you touch. LabCorp is now hiring a Stat Lab Medical Lab Scientist in Norfolk, NE.
$2,500 sign-on bonus available!
We offer: Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance for eligible employees; immediate 401(k) participation; stock purchase program; free lab work; up to 18 days paid time off as a new employee; 6 paid holidays; short/long term disability; Life Insurance, access to discounts at major retailers; and career growth opportunities.
"Apply Now" to learn more about our amazing opportunity!
Job ID:# 18-78619
• Associate's degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent preferred.
• 1-3 years’ experience
• Prior phlebotomy experience
• Prior experience working in a fast-paced repetitive environment
• Perform a variety of laboratory tests and assays in accordance with established policies, procedures, and regulations within a stat lab.
• Interpret results, subject to verification by Technologist/Supervisor, and providing allowance by State regulations.
• Run and monitor calibrations and quality control before running patient testing.
• Perform phlebotomy as needed.
• Back up for specimen processing.
• Run sysmex instrumentation, multi rapid kit tests, Clinitech for urine analysis, and does core chemistry
• Strong attention to detail
• Data entry skills
• Effective communication skills
• Monday through Friday 7:45am-4:30pm with a Saturday rotation; every 3rd Saturday 8am-5pm.
LabCorp (NYSE: LH), an S&P 500 company, is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply integrated in guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions, brings innovative medicines to patients faster and uses technology to improve the delivery of care. LabCorp reported net revenues of over $10 billion in 2017.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.