Lab Assistant / Specimen Processor
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Have you ever had a passion to work in the Healthcare Industry, or want to play a vital role in providing quality patient care?
If you are goal-oriented and have a desire to be part of a team, come explore career opportunities with LabCorp!
We are currently hiring Lab Assistants/Specimen Processors to prepare biological/clinical specimens for diagnostic testing.
• High school diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of experience.
• Handling/processing/centrifugation of laboratory specimens, primarily blood and urine.
• Data entry of Patient, Test and Client information in a measured production environment.
• Unpacking/sorting of laboratory samples.
• Troubleshooting specimen processing instrumentation, including light maintenance.
• Resolving issues on samples, including improperly spun specimens, as well as those samples that get flagged during processing.
• Repetitive lifting and sitting/standing for extended periods of time.
• 3rd shift; daily overtime as needed.
All full-time positions include options for Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, 401k, Vacation and Holiday pay, as well has a host of other voluntary benefits. We also provide paid training.
Meet with our hiring managers on Wednesday, June 6th, from 5pm-12am. If you're unable to apply in person, please apply on the employer's website or feel free to give us a call. Click 'Apply Now' for the contact information.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.